Do I have to work out?
This is probably one of the biggest questions you’ve ever done to yourself in your whole life.
They keep telling you “it’s good for you” but, really… is it?
So you start working out just because people say so…
You should really understand why is exercising so important for you.
Luckily, you’ve come to the right place to know that!
Why should I work out…
Exercise is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. This can prevent health issues.
- increases energy
- Reduce stress.
- Maintain a healthy body weight.
- Reduce appetite.
The best way to a better health.
Adding workouts routines to your daily routine can have a positive impact on your life in general.
Exercises such as running, 極限運動, swimming, can help you to:
- Reduce the risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, diabetes, and obesity.
- Keep joints, tendons and ligaments flexible, which make it easier to move and decrease the chances of them to fail.
- Reduce some of the effects of aging (especially the discomfort of osteoarthritis).
- Contribute to mental well-being and help treat depression.
- Relieve stress and anxiety.
- Increase your energy and endurance
- Improve sleep
- Help maintain a normal weight by speeding up your metabolism (the rate at which you burn calories).