Jin Shin Jyutsu or “The Art of the Creator through the Compassioned Man”, it’s the art of healing, which allow you to heal yourself and other as well, through the balance of your vital energy.
The practice of this art comes from the only documentation left of an ancient Japanese book called “Classic Internal Medicine of the Yellow Emperors”. In this art, every finger of the hand represents an emotion: the thumb represents worry, the index finger represents fear, the middle finger represents anger, the ring finger represents sadness, insecurity, and the baby finger or “pinky” represents the self-esteem.
Quick trick N° 1
To release emotions and relax:
- Hold your finger firmly over 1 or 2 minutes.
- Repeat this with every finger.
- Do the same with the other hand.
Quick trick N° 2
To the immediate relief of stress:
- Press your thumb toward the center of the palm of your hand for 2 minutes.
- Repeat this every day and you will recover your inner balance.